Who Am I?


Photobucket

Hello. I am Leonard Oliver. I am a teacher in Anzac, Alberta though I am from Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. Currently I reside in Fort McMurray, Alberta.

I am the father of two boys, Zachary and Devin. I am also the stepfather of two young adults, Alex and Timothy.

I owe my friend, Angelique for editing the Soul and Rex.

I hope you enjoy my stories.



Email me at leonard.oliver1972@hotmaill.com

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Free E-Novel Give Away

REX-34 Metal Messiah* Free for a limited time at Smashwords.com

For a week or so I am offering this novel, formally known as Titanicium, for free (e-book format only). Once it hits 100 free books or the end of July, it will then be put back to $1.99 US.

Free copy is located here: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/205098
Use the code SSWIN at checkout to get this book for FREE.

Please download it, even if you do not read it, as I am trying to get my numbers up to build a reputation.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment