Who Am I?


Photobucket

Hello. I am Leonard Oliver. I am a teacher in Anzac, Alberta though I am from Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. Currently I reside in Fort McMurray, Alberta.

I am the father of two boys, Zachary and Devin. I am also the stepfather of two young adults, Alex and Timothy.

I owe my friend, Angelique for editing the Soul and Rex.

I hope you enjoy my stories.



Email me at leonard.oliver1972@hotmaill.com

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Free e-novel give away is over. I had many people give me a chance and I thank all that downloaded it.

 Soul is nearing completion. There is so much potential for further adventures. Keep checking back.

Once I have the Soul uploaded, I will be working on the Ark and something called Hands Free. Hands Free will be my first Science Fiction Horror. Keep coming back for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment