Who Am I?


Photobucket

Hello. I am Leonard Oliver. I am a teacher in Anzac, Alberta though I am from Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. Currently I reside in Fort McMurray, Alberta.

I am the father of two boys, Zachary and Devin. I am also the stepfather of two young adults, Alex and Timothy.

I owe my friend, Angelique for editing the Soul and Rex.

I hope you enjoy my stories.



Email me at leonard.oliver1972@hotmaill.com

Sunday 27 January 2013

Amazon Breakthrough Novel Contest

A copy of The Soul has been sent to Amazon. I have my fingers crossed. With over 10,000 possible contestants, the odds are a longshot. Slowing down a bit on my edit. Work keeps getting in the way. I always listen to my writing as I edit so I take my time. Ideas for the third book keep coming. The prologue is near done and it will involve some old foes and their first encounter with...... Well I guess you will have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment